SUPPORT 360-DEGREE FEEDBACK PROCESS PROFESSIONALLY
360-degree feedback is an essential tool for successful personnel and management development. The 360 degree feedback or multidirectional feedback differs from the informal or ad-hoc feedback: The 360 degree feedback takes place along previously discussed competencies. The 360 degree feedback includes the perspectives of different stakeholders (manager, colleagues, customers) in a structured way. The comparison between self-assessments and assessments by others provides valuable information for the individual development of a person. After Corona, home office and leadership at a distance, there is even more need for transparency on where the organization stands.
At the same time, our project experience also shows limitations that need to be considered: in the context of change situations or internal personnel selection, the answers can be politically motivated and reflect the respective interest of the assessors in the 360 degree feedback. In terms of the psychological principle of proximity, there is a tendency to evaluate my immediate environment positively and „those up there“ more critically. With certain questions there is statistical left or right skew or tendency to the center, which is interpreted inadmissibly in terms of content if uncritical.
PROJECT APPROACHES 360-DEGREE FEEDBACK
- Implementing new competency models or guiding models of collaboration: by moving all employees past questions in 360 degree feedback, an entire organization can be moved.
- Managing sustainability: training and development measures often suffer from consistency and sustainability of implementation. We have good experience in managing the effect of such programs on those being led or internal clients through 360 degree feedback.
- Impetus for coaching and individual development. Many leaders live in a bubble of inadequate self-image and selective feedback. Open quotes and feedback in 360 degree feedback provide completely new insights. We also take content categories of 360-Degree Feedback from our psychometric validated personality questionnaires.
OBERMANN CONSULTING - CONSULTANT IN THE ORGANIZATION OF 360-DEGREE FEEDBACK PROCESSES
- Design of questionnaires according to standard or fitting to your competence model or to your topics that should move the organization
- Technical implementation, digital or paper; office with first and second level support for queries
- Coaching: Moderation of feedback sessions with the derivation of development measures
- Organization of leadership development programs to address development areas that have been fed back multiple times
- Team workshops for the implementation of the feedback with the respective team